At Stockport College we offer pathways designed to help you develop professionally. We specialise in Accounting (AAT), Human Resources and Development (CIPD), Leadership and Managment (ILM), Business Skills, Customer Service, Teacher Training and Procurement and Supply (CIPS). In 2020 we also launched a host of distance learning courses all accredited by NCFE.
Professional Accounting, HR, CIPD and CIPS
We appreciate that the pace of everyday life is getting faster, which is why we’ve looked for new ways of teaching our Adult Professional courses.
We have worked in partnership with a number of organisations to create a suite of courses that make studying more flexible, combining online learning with face to face lessons in the classroom. As an AAT-approved training provider and we have been supporting students in gaining their AAT qualifications with affordable courses for over 10 years. Our Procurement and Supply (CIPS) courses are led by industry professionals with over 40 years of extensive experience in Retail, Manufacturing, Project Management and Education, having taught three previous CIPS president award winners.
Education and Teacher Training and Counselling
Stockport College offers Education and Teacher Training qualifications for industry specialists who are considering a career change and looking to get into teaching in the Further Education and Lifelong Learning sector. Our courses have been developed to equip trainee teachers with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to successfully complete a programme of study and progress to a full teaching role within the sector. Our Counselling courses are for those who wish to start training to become a qualified professional counsellor, and for those who wish to acquire a repertoire of counselling skills for use in other work areas.
Hair and Beauty
At Stockport College we also offer a number of Vocational courses which are certified in Hair and Beauty, specifically designed to develop your practical skills in this exciting sector. Underpinning these qualifications you will also develop a sound knowledge of health and safety practice in a salon environment, how to promote client care and communication in related industries. You will also develop an underpinning knowledge and understanding of the practical skills learned throughout these qualifications.
Our top priority is to ensure you learn something new while enjoying every second of it. The beauty industry is an exciting area to join and bring your creative flare.
Hair and Beauty Professional Courses
- Certificate in Nails: 15/09/2020 - 18/05/2021 £800
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Nail Services: 07/09/2020 - 25/06/2021 £995
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Nail Services: 07/09/2020 - 25/06/2021 £2583
- Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Treatments: 07/09/2020 - 25/06/2021 £3345
- Level 2 Diploma in Hair and Media Make-Up Studies (QCF): 07/09/2020 - 25/06/2021 £995
- Level 3 Diploma in Fashion, Theatre and Media Make-up Artistry: 31/08/2020 - 25/06/2021 £941
- Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Specialist Techniques: 07/09/2020 - 25/06/2021 £1287
- Level 2 Certificate in Womens Hairdressing (Evening): 15/09/2020 - 18/06/2021 £633
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Womens Hairdressing: 31/08/2020 - 25/06/2021 £3345
In 2020 we launched a host of online Learning courses in Business Administration, Mental Health, Customer Service, Team Leading, Equality & Diversity and Health and Social Care. We have developed this suite of free Level 2 Distance Learning courses which are available to learners who meet the following criteria:
- Over the age of 19 on the 31st August 2019
- Reside in the UK with proof of address
- Have lived in the UK for 3 years
For all course information and to apply please visit our Distance Learning web-page on our main site.
For more information call our team on 0161 952 4692